With GGHK2022 quickly approaching, we are now building out our Arts and Culture team and looking to recruit volunteer Performance Coordinators. These roles will be key in the planning and execution of our Arts and Culture events, liaising closely with local and international talent, and ensuring events are well managed in accordance with the needs of the performers and the vision of Gay Games 11 Hong Kong 2022.
We are currently looking for coordinators for the following Arts and Culture events:
● Overseeing the planning and execution of a performance or event from now to 2022
● Liaison with local artists, dancers, performers, clubs, bands, choirs, or producers to ensure the success of the event.
● Working closely with the Arts and Culture team to update the progress of the planning
● Recruiting and developing a team in support of your event if needed
● Experience in organising/participating in the chosen event
● Strong organisational skills and communication skills in English and Cantonese.
● Knowledge and practice within your of rules chosen event
● Experience with planning and venue management resources
MORE ABOUT GGHK2022
The Gay Games is built upon the principles of Participation, Inclusion and Personal Best. Based on these values, since 1982, the Gay Games have brought together people from all over the world, with diversity, respect, equality, solidarity and sharing.
The Gay Games is open to participants of all ages, experience levels, sexual orientation and physical ability. The Gay Games Hong Kong 2022 will be the 11th Gay Games and will be held in November 2022. 36 sports and 11 cultural activities are planned to include more than 12,000 participants.
If you are interested to join the GGHK team, please check out more information here.