Be part of a once in a lifetime opportunity, working with a diverse professional team of volunteers, to bring Gay Games to Hong Kong, its first time in Asia. Gay Games Hong Kong 2022 will be an inclusive event of 12,000 participants and up to 75,000 spectators inclusive of ceremonies and events, sports and arts and culture activities. Our training team will be an integral to building an engaged and inspired volunteer team, across all disciplines.
- Develops training programs; suggests enhancements and modifications to improve engagement, learning, and retention.
- Ensures that training materials and programs are current, accurate, and effective.
- Maintains knowledge of new methods and techniques for training, and training requirements applicable to the organization and/or industry.
- Identifies problems and opportunities such as operational changes or industry developments that training could improve.
- Conducts or facilitates required and recommended training sessions.
- Collaborates with vendors and third-party training providers.
- Ensures that training milestones and goals are met.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with graphic design ability.
- Thorough understanding of training processes.
- Ability to moderate large groups.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Mandarin/Cantonese a plus but not required.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work