Be part of a once in a lifetime opportunity, working with a diverse professional team of volunteers, to bring Gay Games to Hong Kong, its first time in Asia. Gay Games Hong Kong 2022 will be an inclusive event of 12,000 participants and up to 75,000 spectators inclusive of ceremonies and events, sports and arts and culture activities. Our recruiters are integral to building an engaged and inspired volunteer team, across all disciplines.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with managers across GGHK20222 to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager to facilitate the onboarding process.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and GGHK2022 policies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with Google Office Suite or related software.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work