Are you passionate about customer service? Do you think you have what it takes to join Gay Games 11 Hong Kong team? Then we are waiting to hear from you!
#1 Always give priority to participants.
Customer service experience is not a department; it’s an attitude.
Gay Games Hong Kong is looking to build a dedicated team of agile, dynamic, and smart participant support coordinators to take care of our 12,000 guests and 75,000 participants attending Gay Games 11 Hong Kong. This team will be the face of Gay Games 11 Hong Kong and the primary connection with our participants.
this position is open to international applications.
This position is open to international applications.
- Assist participants and resolve any sport registration system issues
- Assist participants with general inquiries and support
- Escalate issues to customer support manager or director to avoid conflict issues
- Update and maintain helpdesk knowledge database and frequently asked questions
- Use web-based computer helpdesk ticketing system (Zoho)
- Help define and revise standard operating procedures and standards when required
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills
- Participant-orientated and ability to adapt/respond to different people’s needs
- Ability to multitask, take responsibility, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Zoho Helpdesk) and practices
- Positive attitude with good self-control, empathy and a sense of humor
- Ability to stay calm when participants are stressed or upset
- Ability to work with internal departments to solve problems
- This is virtual role multi-language would be an advantage – Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, French or German
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work