Gay Games 11 Hong Kong 2022 (GGHK2022) is looking for a Marketing Communications and Public Relations professional to join our team. The Communications and Public Relations Manager will help to create and promote the corporate identity and mission to the public, participants, guests and volunteers through the creation and distribution of communication collateral, news releases, social media and other communications.
Don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to positively impact Hong Kong and Asia and to work with some of Hong Kong’s most professional people, to make history by bringing to life one of the world’s largest multi country sports and arts and culture events!
- Oversees and produces, from concept to completion, a broad array of digital and/or print promotional and communication materials for GGHK2022.
- Ensures that all materials present a clear, unified, and positive image for GGHK2022.
- Plans, prepares, and distributes original promotional content such as articles, news and press releases, email, blog and social media posts, and other updates on behalf of GGHK2022.
- Promotes and attends special events and functions; promotes and reports on corporate milestones and activities such as goals and key milestones; community service activities.
- Arranges for photography and/or press coverage for special events.
- Is the public relations key point of contact for GGHK2022.
- Develops and manages a media engagement strategy.
- Identifies and Manages Key Influencers to promote GGHK2022.
- Works closely with designated agencies to support marketing communications and public relations.
- Coordinate journalist’s visit programs and logistics.
- Answer day-to-day press enquiries from markets and / or special requests
- Consolidate and measure results of the PR activity (global & local)
- Build and work closely with a team to support all marketing communications and public relations activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and desktop publishing software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Established relations in Greater China with media and media agencies.
- Fluent in written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work