Be part of a once in a lifetime opportunity, working with a diverse professional team of volunteers, to bring Gay Games to Hong Kong, its first time in Asia. Gay Games Hong Kong 2022 will be an inclusive event of 12,000 participants and up to 75,000 spectators inclusive of ceremonies and events, sports and arts and culture activities. Our HR Business Partners will be integral to building an engaged and inspired volunteer team, across all disciplines.
- Provide HR support, thought partnership, and coaching to all levels of a specified part of the organization.
- Manage and facilitate organizational design and development, leadership coaching, and team building that support change and growth.
- Proactively assess team and manager development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions.
- Participate in strategic discussions and decisions by gaining an understanding of the organization.
- Facilitate team and offsite meetings as needed.
- Participate as an integral member of the extended HR community.
- Ensures that HR milestones and goals are met.
- Effective communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to demonstrate empathy and experience of delivering the role of HRBP.
- Knowledge across the full range of HR contributions.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Mandarin/Cantonese a plus but not required.
- This is a Hong Kong based role.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work