GGHK2022 will be an inclusive event of 12,000 participants and up to 75,000 spectators inclusive of ceremonies and events, sports and arts and culture activities.
Join a world class professional team of volunteers and work across all GGHK2022 departments, be part of making history in Hong Kong and Asia and a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a positive difference.
As the Head of Local (Hong Kong) Outreach you will be leading a team of talented outreach programme managers to build and develop our outreach activities in Hong Kong. GGHK2022’s core outreach programs include, amongst others, women, youth, sports, arts & culture, KOLs, etc. In leading the local outreach program, you will be supported by and working closely with our Head of International Outreach and Head of Corporate Outreach (ERG) as part of GGHK2022’s overall outreach program.
Your goal will be to raise awareness of GGHK2022 within the wider community, manage collaboration with organizations, NGOs, institutions, universities, donors for crowdfunding, etc in Hong Kong, aiming to attract participants and volunteers to join GGHK2022. Your main focus will be Hong Kong and you will steer and work together with volunteers in other countries.
- Coordinate and manage team of local outreach managers
- Organise events or attend events to promote GGHK2022
- Build relationships with key organisations
- Provide regular progress updates to the Management Team, including the Co-chairs
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Networking skills
- Digital skills
- Proactive, inspiring and creative
- Team worker
- Project management skills to coordinate and oversee the programs
- Experiences with working in a volunteer organization preferred
- You will need to be fluent in conversational English to communicate with the rest of the GGHK2022 team. Cantonese preferred.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work