The Director of Ceremonies and Events will develop and lead execution of the overall GGHK 2022 ceremonies plan. The director will be responsible for developing and executing an operational plan, working closely with a team and operational partners. The Director will be a member of the GGHK 2022 management team.
- The director will develop events including but not limited to:
- Opening Ceremony
- Closing Ceremony
- The director will fully develop the ceremony, events and related activities program, building networks across Asia and within Hong Kong, developing a venue plan and executing the events. The Director will work closely with operational partners including the team operating the GGHK Festival Village.
- Ideal candidate should have at least 10 or more years of events management experience
- Experience with organizing large scale multi venue events
- Creative and inspiring event organizer
- Excellent Communication skills
- Influencing and networking
- Ethical conduct
- Inspiring and engaging leader
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work