We are looking for a Digital Content Manager to oversee development, execution and delivery of digital content across all our channels. You will play a key role in liaising between our Marketing and Operations/Technology teams, with a focus on delivering content strategy and enable regular updates and enhancements to all online platforms.
This new role may form and lead a dedicated team and will report to the Director Operations.
- Liaison between the Marketing team and the Technology team in delivery of digital content as part of the Marketing strategy;
- Collate the functional requirements for the gghk2022.com website from all internal GGHK stakeholders;
- Serve as the centre-of-expertise in WordPress and various other CRM and CMS tools;
- Optimise system configurations, plug-ins and settings to best meet functional requirements and optimise the website user experience.
- Diversity and Inclusion Awareness
- Knowledge of, and experience with relevant IT technologies and data management protocols
- Excellent partnership skills and business acumen
- Communication skills in English. Ethical conduct
- Chinese language skills are convenient and appreciated
- GGHK has successfully adopted a work-from-home mode of operation. Your physical location is less relevant.
- Although most colleagues operate in the Hong Kong time zone, you may be in contact with volunteers and counterparties from all over the world.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work