Be part of a once in a lifetime opportunity, working with a diverse professional team of volunteers, to bring Gay Games to Hong Kong, its first time in Asia. Gay Games Hong Kong 2022 will be an inclusive event of 12,000 participants and up to 75,000 spectators inclusive of ceremonies and events, sports and arts and culture activities. Our training team will be an integral to building an engaged and inspired volunteer team, across all disciplines.
The customer Journey Director (CJD) is a customer-centric hands on leader who is responsible for ensuring that the entire customer journey (i.e. participants and spectators) or user experience will be conducted in a manner where all participants, spectators and volunteers will feel welcomed, included, safe and secure. In carrying out the CJD’s role, the CJD shall take reference to the principles of Participation, Inclusion and Personal Best and all policies of GGHK.
The CJD will play a key role in coordinating cross functional teams, including Operations, Customer Experience Team, D&I, Marketing, Production teams (Sports, Arts & Culture, Festival Village, Ceremonies)by creating and implementing a single shared vision with respect to all customer-facing projects, regardless of touch points and channels. The CJD will have their own team to manage this critical work.
This key role is a member of the GGHK Management team, reporting into the co-chairs.
- Manages the overall program plan for campaigns
- Connecting GGHK functional teams together
- Responsible for coordinating campaigns between teams
- Registration process owner
- Manages Accreditation centre and process and schedule for ticket sales
- Works well in a matrixed environment and organization
- Strong program management experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Tech savvy – experience with tools like Trello, Project Mgt, Google Suite
- Able to deliver / drive coordination and collaboration as well as manage timelines and deliverables
- Multiple language skills are preferred but not required (Cantonese, Mandarin and English)
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work